If you wash IJO’design clothes right, they will last longer.
- Wash at low temperature choosing a delicate liquid detergent
- Use a laudery bag for fine materials such as silk and fine wool and to avoid colour changes
- Remove pilling on cashmere and wool garment. Pilling is a common occurence in natural fabrics; you can use a clothing brush
- Hang clothes fresh air to dry
- Avoid hanging IJO’design knitwear but lay it flat to dry and to store
- Iron linen and cotton garments by higher temperature and vaporize. You have to use lower temperature for silk, fine wool and cashmere.
- If you prefer dry-cleaner, choose an ecological laundry